Final testing in process
October to December 2015
Call 800-544-1210 - we can help!
Keep checking for updates!!
Your one stop diversity certification resource!
We help small, minority, women, veteran, disabled, LGBT or other disadvantaged-owned
business enterprises (SDMWVBE) navigate the diversity certification application process.
Exploration is free. There are no charges until you actually subscribe or purchase an application package - and discover
what certification programs might benefit your business based on your company and its owner's qualifications. Through this single self-help web portal you'll be able to:
- Learn the basics about diversity certifications in Frequently Asked Questions;
- Explore certification strategies;
- Research business plans and other entreprenuerial educational resources;
- Get started by creating your user account.
- Determine your business's eligibility for certifications;
- Apply for multiple certifications or re-certifications;
- Keep certification documents together in a single, easy to access, locked electronic vault;
- Explore virtually every U.S.-based diversity certification (and many international offerings);
- Link to articles and certification educational resources;
- Learn the latest about certification strategies;
- Join our blog and other communities that will support you in the diversity certification process.
2014 WBENC National Conference
Abator's GetDiversityCertified.com was thrilled to be part of the Host Committee representing the western part of the State of Pennsylvania at
the 2014 national conference.
This text will be replaced by the flash music player.