Final testing in process
Keep checking for updates
or call 800-544-1210 - we can help!
Your one stop diversity certification resource!
We help Small, Disadvantaged, Disabled, Minority, Women, Veteran, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transgendered or other disadvantaged-owned
business enterprises (SDMWVLGBTBE) navigate the diversity certification application process.
Exploration is free. There are no charges until you actually subscribe or purchase an application package - and discover
what certification programs might benefit your business based on your company and its owner's qualifications. Through this single self-help web portal you'll be able to:
- Learn the basics about diversity certifications in Frequently Asked Questions;
- Explore certification strategies;
- Research business plans and other entreprenuerial educational resources;
- Get started by creating your user account.
- Determine your business's eligibility for certifications;
- Apply for multiple certifications or re-certifications;
- Keep certification documents together in a single, easy to access, locked electronic vault;
- Explore virtually every U.S.-based diversity certification (and many international offerings);
- Link to articles and certification educational resources;
- Learn the latest about certification strategies;
- Join our blog and other communities that will support you in the diversity certification process.
This text will be replaced by the flash music player.