Abator created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
The following discloses our data gathering and dissemination practices, the provisions of which
shall be used as a minimum for all Abator Web sites.
In general, you can visit Abator web sites without telling us who you are or revealing
any personal information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need
information from you. Personal information like your name, postal address and e-mail
address is obtained only when voluntarily submitted. Abator collects this information
in several ways:
- Through the GetDiversityCertified.com Registration page
- Through registration, surveys and other online forms
- As part of an ongoing sales process
- While providing technical support, consultation, or product information
- Through the process of maintaining and upgrading our products
- Through automated means such as communications protocols, e-mail communications and cookies
To provide you with timely, high-quality information, we may also ask you to provide us with
information regarding your professional interests and experiences with our products or services. Providing us with this information is optional.
Personal data collected online may also be combined with information you provide to us through
other sources such as product registration, call centers, or in conjunction with events such
as trade shows, training seminars and conferences. Information that you supply will relate to
the relationship that Abator has with you or your organization.
Cookies are generated when you enter an Abator Web site. We may keep track of the pages
you visited by placing a small entry in a text file called a "cookie" on your hard drive.
The cookie contains an identifier that allows us to track the pages you’ve visited on Abator
website(s). We may compile information on the IP addresses that contact Abator in order to
improve the services our site(s) provide, but we do not share that information with others.
time, on our internal web pages) so that you don’t have to re-enter it each time you visit.
We may use this access authorization to maintain the privacy of our internal web pages.
Information you voluntarily provide may help us adapt our site to your needs and interests.
A cookie doesn’t reveal personal information. A cookie can only contain the information
that you supply. Cookies can’t read other data off your hard drive. The help feature on your
browser should have information advising you how to set your browser to notify you before
accepting a cookie or to how to disable cookies entirely. If you don’t accept cookies, you
may not be able to take advantage of various features on our site such as membership only
Abator web sites may contain links to third party web sites as a convenience for our users.
The linked sites are not under Abator’s control. We cannot be responsible for these sites,
their content, services, products or privacy practices. Please read their privacy statements,
since they may differ from Abator’s. This privacy statement applies only to information
collected on Abator web sites.
Abator is diligent about securely managing, transmitting and using your information.
We use encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data. We employ the best
available security technology, including the use of encryption and passwords. It is
important to note, however, that internet transmission of data is not 100% secure.
Despite the internet community’s best efforts, it is impossible to guarantee that
unauthorized third parties will never defeat measures taken to prevent improper use of
Internally, Abator limits access to your non-public information to only those administrators,
technical staff and other individuals who are responsible for any aspect of customer
support and/or product and service development efforts. All such personnel have executed
confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements. (Sample agreement)
Creating a GetDiversityCertirifed.com, DiversityBusinessVault.com or Abator.com user password
is the equivalent of a key to your account. You are encouraged to use unique letters, numbers
and special characters when you obtain an Abator password. To maintain personal control over
your Lolopop account, you should not share your password with others. You are responsible
for the actions taken with your Abator account. Notify us immediately if you believe your
password has been compromised and consider changing your password periodically to extend
If Abator becomes aware that the security of an Abator web site has been compromised or
that non-public user information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result
of external activity, including but not limited to security attacks or fraud, Abator reserves
the right to take reasonable appropriate measures, including but not limited to, investigation
and reporting, and notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities.
If we become aware that your personal information has been disclosed or compromised outside
as reasonably possible. Further, as permitted by law, Abator will notify you of what
information has been disclosed, to the extent that we know what information may have been
Abator Use of Information
To understand your needs and create content that is relevant;
- To generate statistical studies;
- To conduct market research and planning by inviting you to participate in surveys;
- To notify anyone you refer to us about Abator, DiversityBusinessVault and/or GetDiversityCertified
services, information, or products when you request that Abator send such information to referrals;
- To improve services, information, and products;
- To help you complete a transaction, or provide services or customer support;
- To communicate back to you;
- To update you about services, information, and products;
- To personalize Abator, DiversityBusinessVault and/or GetDiversityCertified for you;
- To notify you of any changes with Abator, DiversityBusinessVault and/or GetDiversityCertified which may affect you;
- To allow you to purchase products, access services, or otherwise engage in activities you select, such as: Online Surveys, White Paper Reviews, and Document Downloads.
Your Abator Profiles
Your Abator, DiversityBusinessVault and/or GetDiversityCertified profile is one collection
point we use to manage your personal information. You can create, access, and update your
profile information at any time by visiting (the registration links). Creating an Abator,
DiversityBusinessVault and/or GetDiversityCertified Profile enables you to:
- Specify your preferences related to Lolopop's communication with you via e-mail
- Gain access to restricted site content
- Access Lolopop white papers
- View webcasts and other online events
- Subscribe to future news letters
- Receive e-mail alerts when key content goes live
- Auto-populate form fields with personal information when you make online transactions or complete event registration forms.
How Your Information is Shared
We will not sell, rent or lease to others your personally identifiable information.
We may share the personal data you provide with other Abator entities and/or business
partners for purposes related to those described above. Internally, Abator limits access
to your non-public information to only those administrators, technical staff and other
individuals who are responsible for any aspect of customer support and/or product and
service development efforts. All such personnel have executed confidentiality and
Abator reserves the right to disclose any and all pertinent information to law enforcement
or other governmental officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.